Tuesday, July 15, 2014

You're Back!

Tuesday is Back! Like an asthma attack! There is not much meaning attached to Tuesday, except it's the one workday that I get to sleep in, because I don't go into the bookstore until 2pm (1pm for the summer I guess.) The only other fact attached to Tuesday is that it's not quite the middle of the week. Tuesday is just a tease!

I am quite sure that none of my co-workers ever check out this blog. They don't hold much interest for the thoughts that bubble up in my mind. The big thought this week is that I plan on taking a sick day on Friday. I don't think I actually have 8 hours of sick hours or vacation time, but that is not going to stop me from taking a mental health. The plan is to sleep in, and then see a matinee at a nearby theater. Plus, I'll be enjoying the sunshine, the herb and the freedom of not working retail on a Friday. Small pleasures bring big smiles.

I've been soaking my pipe in alcohol all night. Now I just have to rinse it out. You don't know what I'm talking about? Well, I live in Seattle. Here we are all about the bud. And bud breeds smoking buddies. Sharing is part of cannabis culture, or as they say in Bunny Buddhism, "A carrot is even tastier when shared with another bunny.

I'll leave you with some Rita Ora. I just can't get enough of her lately, so why shouldn't you have some too?



No comments: