Monday, January 9, 2012

Mondays Damned Mondays

I feel like I'm back in high school, because I have the urge to take every Monday off. As it stands, I took half of last Monday off, and I only have one sick hour to use. Oh well. It's better to be (slightly) sane then to work because I don't have the sick time. What would I have done with today off? Well, I would have probably slept for another three hours. Then I would have scrounged up some lunch somewhere, probably somewhere lame like Subway. Then I may have lain on the couch all day begining the novel The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. That may have distracted me from my hatred for my job, and the dimwitted behavior of my ex-wife as of late. Then again, a measly one day off may not have even put a dent in my mid-winter blues. I'll never know, because I did go to work today. It feels a little like drudgery, but I'll get through it.

No comments: