Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Page Turning as a Hobby

I have about a page and a half left to read in Bertrand Russell's The Problems of Philosophy. For the most part, I tackled the Russell, because it's only 160 pages long, and it seemed like an important philosophical work to have read. Tonight (or more likely tomorrow) I'll be starting Gone 'til November by Wallace Stroby. I'm expecting something along the line of Elmore Leonard; rich characters, realistic dialogue and a compelling storyline. It may be time to read two or three novels back to back even though I'm enjoying the philosophy that I have been reading lately.

My son is battling pneumonia this week. He'll be arriving for his stay at daddy's house tomorrow, and I'm hoping that a few days worth of antibiotics will have him well on down the road to recovery. The warm days are nearly here, so we all need to be healthy to enjoy some outside time.

No comments: