Monday, December 13, 2010

Better Life Through Suffering

Okay, I've been here at work for just over two hours. I'm walking around wishing that I had money and time. Specifically time off. I lied in my earlier post. There are actually places I would rather be today than buying decrepit books from desperate customers. I'd rather be walking in the woods with my own conscience for company. At least I'm not able to discard myself when I think something disappointing. I'm stuck with my own senses and values, so I somehow better find a way to enjoy the ride. As for others: They can discard me when I disappoint them, like some piece of garbage that cannot be recycled. All we can do in this life is try our best, and for some that may not be good enough, but I'm a human, whether I like that fact or not.

No comments: