Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time is Up

Tuesday and the deluge is back. We had a sunny respite over the weekend, but the dark damp has returned. A large part of my book collection is now putting its trust in the infallibility of our detached garage, which is probably not going to live up to its expectations. I already spotted a leak directly leaking onto a stack of books. Oh well, material possessions will not follow me into the (imaginary) afterlife.

I think that I'll stop trying to talk myself out of going to the bagel shop once again, especially now that they have started to get my order right. It's also a nice spot to relax before going into work. I'm about halfway through the book Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter and I'd love to just spend this rainy day reading, but I'll have to settle for an hour of reading time in the church parking lot before my shift starts.

No comments: