Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Out With the Old

There is something cleansing about trading my old books. I've been trucking some of these books around the country for years. Over those years my tastes have changed. Also, my collection has quickly outgrown any residence I might be able to afford these days. It's time to hone my reading list, and start some of those literate tomes I've been putting off until my retirement.

The rain is continuous lately, so that give me the impetus to go through all my boxes in the garage. If I'm disciplined this week I may actually finish reading Portnoy's Complaint. Other than that it's pretty much business as usual this week. At work we are hoping that sales will continue to increase as the Big Consumerist Holiday nears.

Time to grab a little lunch before braving the elements.

No comments: