Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Start and the Finish

I have actually started more than a few blog posts lately, only to have to save them for later, when time gets away from me, and it becomes to late to finish anything I have started. It is now the seventh of September. My love and I will be going for a mini-vacation in just under two weeks. That little sojourn seems to be the only thing on my mind lately. I must really need a vacation.

I finished reading Pariah by Bob Fingerman last night. It was the first of two zombie books that I plan to read. I will start The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell (pen name) today, and hope that it's as well written and as entertaining as Pariah.

Speaking of zombies: I was perusing my favorite political blog today, and stumbled upon this preview that I just have to share with you. It's from a new series on AMC ("Mad Men" and "Breaking Bad") this fall called "The Walking Dead." I may actually have to start watching TV again.

No comments: