Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No Excuses

I'm not even going to try and come up with a list of excuses for not blogging lately. Let's just say that life gets in the way sometimes. It's just a couple of minutes before 12:30 PM, which means I must leave soon if I plan on getting something to eat on the way to work. Yesterday my back gave me a serious warning that it was likely to throw a wrench into the works if I was not careful. That was all the warning I needed to leave work a couple of hours early, and come home to pop a few muscle relaxants. I ended up having a very restful sleep, and my back has been minding its own business this morning, so that's a plus.

I finished reading Citrus County last night, and now I need to pick a book to read. It's always tough when I am scheduled to go to work, and I haven't picked something to read yet. I have a book on the way from the local library, so I'm looking for a quick read to fit in before the book arrives.

No comments: