Wednesday, July 14, 2010

International Hump Day

Yes, it's Wednesday again. It's a gorgeous day outside. Not too hot. Not too cool. Just right to play hooky. Oops! I did that last week. I guess I need to work all five days this week. Actually, I came very close to taking Monday off. There was this plumbing problem that nearly brought me to tears, but at that point I was ready to get out of the house, and in to work.

As has become my habit lately, I will head to the bagel shop for lunch, and then to my favorite reading spot before work. I'm about halfway through The Chalk Circle Man, and, as with most mysteries, I expect this to be a quick read. It's quite fun, and just chock full of quirky characters. Certainly not high brow entertainment, but then again it's not the Overton Window either.

No comments: