Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Vacation Eve!

Tomorrow at around eleven in the a.m. we will be flying to Providence, Rhode Island, to stay with friends in nearby Massachusetts. We'll be there a week plus travel time, and there will be reunions aplenty. I'm still trying to decide what book I will be starting next. I timed it so that I need to start a fresh title at the beginning of the trip, but I'm still fretting as to what will engage me; what will provide the necessary escapist fare for vacation?

My bag is packed. I just need to through in a few odds and ends, and I'll be ready to go. I'm glad the flight is not at sunrise. I'm awoken early enough by my four-year-old. I will have wireless access at the residence where we're staying, so there is a possibility that I may post a blog or two. There is also a strong possibility that we will take the opportunity to catch up on the Breaking Bad episodes we have not seen yet.

Now here's Delbert McClinton doing "Giving It Up For Your Love" from an old Austin City Limits. All I've got to say is, "More cow bell!"

No comments: