Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine and Tax Returns

Well, I finished e-filing my taxes just a short while ago. It seems that I'll be getting $1,306 deposited into my checking account in 8 to 14 days. I think that I might actually order those two film books that I've been coveting today. It will take probably a week for the books to arrive anyway. My Significant Other just mentioned that it was too bad that she's not needy and high maintenance, because then she would be expecting me to lavish her with gifts. There will most likely be an extra book or two in her future. The best gift that I can give her is priceless anyway, and you cannot find it in any store. I'd tell you where you could find it, but that would be giving away secrets.

I watched the first two episodes of "Breaking Bad" last night and I'm hooked. It's one of the most inventive and original shows I've seen in a while. I hope to watch the third episode tonight, so that I can rush the disc back in order to get disc 2.

Time to end the post, and begin the short drive to work.

No comments: