Friday, March 26, 2010

F-R-Y Day

It's Friday people! For some of us that means that we will go out tonight and spend our hard-earned paycheck on liquid beverages, only to wake up tomorrow morning with an extra-large headache, and a pocket-full of damp dollar bills left over. Tonight for me will mean another night at the bookstore, until we lock the doors at ten o'clock tonight. Tomorrow morning I will be awoken by my son, who will claim that he wants to lay in bed with us, but will squirm and wiggle enough that we will soon all be up and eating breakfast. I'm seriously contemplating dropping Justin off at daycare for about five hours tomorrow, so that we (the adults) can see a movie and have lunch. The top movie on my list of "to see films" is "Greenberg," starring Ben Stiller, and directed by Noah Baumbach ("The Squid and the Whale" and "Margot at the Wedding."

Right now I must depart to pick my son up from his co-op daycare, and we may just find ourselves at Red Robin in a half hour or so. It's been known to happen.

No comments: