Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Have Been Remiss...

I haven't been blogging too much lately, but I'm still settling into the new place. I still have boxes of books and movies to move over from the old apartment. The more books I move over the more ensconced I feel. This move has to have been one of the more sensible and forthright moves I have made. I have not had one moment of doubt since I started sleeping at the new address. Now I've had many, many doubts about a multitude of other things, like Sarah Palin's sanity. I think Stephen Colbert stated it best last week, after Palin's rallying of the tea-baggers. He called her a "fucking retard," but it was in the same satirical spirit that Rush Limbaugh used the word to label left-wing activists.

I'd love to have the time to rant and rave about all things stupid and ridiculous going on in America right now, but there's only 24 hours in a day. I will soon be back on more of a regular schedule and I will be more regular about my blog posts...I promise.

No comments: