Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For the Record

Scott Brown, former Playgirl model and current tea bagger, has squeaked out a win in Massachusetts. It's slightly hard to believe that he will be the next elected senator after Edward Kennedy, but the results are in, and Coakley has conceded. Let me just state for the record that I am glad that I do not live in Massachusetts anymore. I will not even bother to call my parents to needle them about the results. It's not worth it. In a country where Rush Limbaugh,Glenn Beck, and the Queen of Stupidity herself, Sarah Palin, get more airtime than your average intelligent person, it's no longer "What's the Matter with Kansas?" but more like did 8 years of the crass criminality of the Bush administration turn us into a nation of idiots? Maybe so...maybe so.

No comments: