Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

Today is Wednesday, and the bookstore will be open until 10pm as usual. The only thing out of the ordinary tonight will be the addition of some musicians from a local high school playing chamber music. Tomorrow I will be picking Justin up at about 11am, and having him over to my place for lunch and a movie. I think the film choices will be "Mary Poppins," or "Bedknobs and Broomsticks." After bringing him back to the house I may just require an afternoon nap, before arising to enjoy some reading time. It also crossed my mind to clean the bathroom tomorrow, since I will have a free evening. It seems a suitable activity for an evening at home on a national holiday.

My only trepidation about tomorrow is actually having to shop for a few groceries tonight. I'm hoping that by the time I get off work at 10pm most folks will have already made their last minute trip for cranberry sauce and walnuts, and the aisles will be free for me to peruse the selections.

No comments: