Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mice and Cookies

I'm about to leave to see a performance of "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" at the Seattle Children's Theater. The highlight will be watching my son's face as he sits enthralled by a live interpretation of one of his favorite books. The theater will just be crawling with toddlers with their parents in tow. This is the first family event that Jen and I will be attending since our divorce.

I'd like nothing better than to sleep in on this rainy gray Seattle morning, but I will not have that opportunity again until...Monday, I think. Tomorrow morning there's a rumor that I will finally be moving an armoire over to my apartment. Tomorrow night I will be caring for Justin until Sunday afternoon. That arrangement immediately signals a lack of sleep.

No comments: