Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy Biped

It's going to be a busy next couple of days on my schedule. Tonight, after work, I will be heading to the house to care for Justin until I leave for work tomorrow. As I stated in my last blog post, his friend August will be dropped off for a couple of hours, which may or may not make my morning more hectic. I'm voting for "may not." Then it's off to work again, but tomorrow night I get to return to my small, but comfy abode. On Friday morning I will have to arise much earlier than I would prefer to attend a seminar at the Seattle courthouse for parents that are going through the divorce process. I will then go straight to work at the bookstore only to head to the house afterwards to care for Justin until sometime Sunday afternoon. I'm already tired just thinking about it. My reward will come on Sunday afternoon, when rest and relaxation are pretty much guaranteed. I have a dear friend to help me de-stress after a busy week. Whew!

No comments: