Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sweltering in Seattle

Temperatures have been in the 90's the past few days, and will probably not drop significantly until Friday. The bookstore was bustling last night. I think the air conditioning brought people out, and was an opportunity to fill some summer reading lists. It wasn't as cool in the bookstore as I would have wished, but all I had to do was walk outside into the wall of heat and humidity to appreciate the environment I was in.

My in-laws are in town. I will probably be meeting up with the Kissinger crew in the next couple of days for lunch, and fulfilling social duties. Meanwhile, I have some evenings at my place to enjoy the comforts of home before heading back to parenting duties on Friday night. I already miss Justin and hope that I see him tomorrow for lunch at Jalisco's.

No comments: