Friday, July 24, 2009

Blah...

I'm feeling blah this morning, and I can't think of a specific reason why. There are many little minor itches that, added up together, could reveal themselves to be a major physic wound. I'm still in the midst of my "summer of transitions," so I shouldn't be surprised when the road gets a bit bumpy. The reality is that things are going well. I'm fitting right back into the bookstore quite easily. I've already run into a half-dozen customers or so, that remember me from my previous stint at the bookstore. Today is Friday, and now I actually have Saturday and Sunday off, so that's a pleasant change from before. I will be taking Justin to soccer class in the morning, and I've no doubt that we'll probably end up at Red Robin for lunch. Jen and Justin are going to a baseball game on Sunday afternoon, so that will leave me free for most of that day. I had some plans that have now been scuttled, but that will leave me time to clean house, see a matinee, and generally relax with a book for the remainder of that day.

In the meantime, I think I'll head over to the house to visit with Justin for a bit, before work. After being a stay-at-home dad for three years, I tend to miss the little guy when I haven't seen him for a few days. He brings such light into my life, and who doesn't need that?

No comments: