Monday, June 1, 2009

Explanations

It's been just over two weeks since my last blog entry. What has been going on in my life to keep me away from the keyboard? I'm sure all of you know how life has a tendency to get in the way of making plans. There are enough events, ups-and-downs, and emotional upheavals currently in my life to keep me busy for a while. My main task lately has been to keep from being overwhelmed by my current place on this tiny blue planet. To try and tread the middle path, as it were.

Meanwhile the weather in Seattle has been the type of secret that we like to keep from outsiders. Yes, that's right...it's rains here constantly. Actually the long gray days make these idyllic periods that much more precious.

There of more of my banal thoughts to come, but I must venture forth from my subterranean abode, and soak up some sunshine.

No comments: