Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Excuses . . . Well, Maybe a Few

I have been remiss when it comes to maintaining my blog. It's not as if spring has arrived and the sun has drawn me outside. In fact, I just looked at the forecast: "showers, rain, showers, showers." Tomorrow is supposed to be rain instead of showers. I'm assuming that means a slighter harder downfall than a mere shower would provide. I had an inclination to walk around Green Lake tomorrow morning, but that may have to be put off if it's raining hard.

One of the reasons I haven't been blogging is that my son has been quite sick for the last two weeks. Two weeks ago his viral infection brought on an asthma attack and last Saturday evening I took him into the emergency room, because his eyes were swollen. He looked like he had pink eye. Instead it was just more viral infection that had spread to his eyes and ears. He is much better now after nearly a week of antibiotic. This has been a rough season for the nasty cold virus attacking my toddler. Be gone I say!

No comments: