Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Movie No How

Well, our babysitter bailed on us last Wednesday night, so there was no dinner and a movie for my wife and I. At least not outside of our house.

Today was pretty banal. I did a couple of loads of laundry, and ran the dishwasher. Justin fell asleep for a nap around 2:30 pm, so after reading some of The Language Instinct (yes, I'm still reading that book) I also took a short nap. All afternoon and evening I've been sneezing and blowing my nose. It's almost as if I have an attack of hay fever, but I think it is still this lingering head cold. I did manage to give blood at the local Puget Sound Blood Center, and I even made an appointment to donate again in April. On April Fools' Day, as a matter of fact.

So . . . blah, blah, blah. I just had an unpleasant phone call; I cannot seem to stop sniffling; and I need to get to bed.

No comments: