Monday, March 17, 2008

The Icky Divorcee

The McCartney divorce is final. Heather Mills (aka the Succubus) was awarded a total of 48.6 million dollars. The court also ruled that Paul McCartney will pay an annual fee of $70,000 for the support of his four-year-old daughter Beatrice. plus pay for the child's nanny and school fees. Do you think maybe now that Heather Mills has her pockets full that she'll shut up and go away? Somehow I doubt it. "It was an incredible result in the end to secure mine and my daughter's future and that of all the charities that I obviously plan on helping and making a difference with because you know it has been my life for 20 years," she said. McCartney was never my "favorite Beatle." That honor would, of course, have to go to John Lennon, with George Harrison coming in second. Paul McCartney earns my sympathy for marrying the peg-legged harpy, but he should have known better.

No comments: