Saturday, February 16, 2008

Where for Art Thou?

I haven't written a word on my blog since the first night of my three night respite in Edmonds. Since then I've been immersed in the world of diapers, oatmeal, choosing bath toys, missing naps, sifting cat boxes, not crying over spilt milk and other mundane details of the domestic life. I finished reading Life Itself and now sometimes I keep myself up at night feeling my cells cranking out proteins and undertaking important decisions. Phrases like The Poetry of Science come drifting into my mind and settle in for a stay. Identifying myself as a "freethinker" and pursuing a vague notion of intellectualism has given me something to be excited about. It's time to start dashing off letters to the editor again. It's also time to start thinking bigger than just letters to the editor.

So a short entry just to reaffirm my commitment to maintaining the inanity of blogging.

No comments: