Friday, August 31, 2007

So Long August

I don't feel like I have much to blog about today. Justin and I went to the bank and the library today and then stopped off at the toddler playground behind the library on the way back home. There were a couple of guys working on the roof of the building adjacent to the playground. They looked like they would have rather been in a cool tavern ordering their third cold PBR before lunch. Or maybe that was me that would have rather been in a cool tavern, but PBR would have to be substituted with a quality beer. That's for sure! Justin took a three hour nap, which was beneficial for both him and me. I didn't spend that time reading, but instead did some computer work and took phone calls from both Linda Post (my "birth mother") and my sister Karen.

The Mariners lost their seventh game in a row. Everybody has to lose once in a while, but a losing streak that goes on and on is just downright embarrassing. Now the time is leaning towards eleven P.M. and I have to get upstairs to bed soon before I turn into a pumpkin.

No comments: